Antidotes for poisoning and radioactivity, strontium 90 and iodine-131 radioactive
Radioactivity intoxication, strontium 90 and iodine-131 radioactive
Since the nuclear tests the planet has been contaminated with strontium 90 and iodine 131. The first looks at the bones for their affinity to calcium, the second is set in the thyroid gland with iodine affinity.
Strontium 90 is commonly absorbed by plants and animals, but even if there are enough calcium. This radioactive element found in the pure grass and therefore predominates in milk.
According to some studies may cause: Leukemia (due mostly milk consumption by children), bone cancer and many other types of cancer.
Antidotes against strontium 90 and iodine-131 radioactive
- Kelp Seaweed
The algin found in the kelp has been shown to prevent all cases of cancer induced by strontium-90 selectively inhibiting the absorption of strontium through the gastrointestinal tract. Just as seaweed Kelp is a guard against the contamination by iodine 131. Iodine 131 is rapidly excreted from the body if they do not need iodine thyroid. Iodine is provided by the kelp.
-Calcium and Magnesium
You can include this antidote: Calcium and magnesium organisms capable of reducing by 50% the absorption of strontium.
- Selenium together with vitamins E, A and C for its potent antioxidant and anti-free radicals.
- Brewer's yeast, lecithin, wheatgrass juice, chlorophyll, sprouts, for its richness in vitamins B, E and C;
- Clay, by his power absorbing toxins. The pectin sprouted sunflower sprouts, onion, olive oil.
- Yogurt and fermented milk products for their anticancer properties.
- Nicotinic acid, which protects and removes sunburn, as well as helping to eliminate radiation if taken continuously and gradually.
Free radicals. Food Antioxidants and ORAC