Definition of cirrhosis
We say that a body had cirrhosis when specific cells of an internal organ (liver, kidney, pancreas, etc..) Suffer a gradual loss and are then replaced by fibrous connective tissue, from the supportive tissue of the organ.
It is a serious chronic liver disease, on the one hand, leads to a degenerative process of the specific cells of the liver and, second, leads to the proliferation of the connective tissue of the liver.
Symptoms of atrophic liver cirrhosis
The disease can progress silently for months and years without any symptoms. This is because liver cells are injured slowly without causing any disturbance to notify us of disease.
The first symptoms usually appear are:
* Lack of appetite
* Nausea from eating fatty foods
* Constipation alternating with diarrhea
* Flatulence with abdominal distension
* Weight loss
Symptoms of liver cirrhosis and declared
* Thinning much more noticeable
* Swelling of the abdomen caused by ascites fluid spill into the abdominal cavity (up to 15 liters or more)
* Playing the formation of ascites after procurement.
* Reduction in liver size
* Thickening of the spleen
* Bleeding from ruptured esophageal and gastric varices
* In the most advanced symptoms of heart failure and kidney.
Symptoms of hypertrophic biliary cirrhosis (disease Hanot)
* On this occasion the liver, rather than reduced in size, becoming enlarged hard and painful
* Enlarged spleen
* In this type of cirrhosis, the difference with the previous one is the lack of formation of ascites
Liver, Hepatitis. Symptoms. Medical Treatments and Natural Remedies
Symptoms of Hepatitis
Homeopathy for Liver