Duodenitis. Treatments and remedies. Natural Medicine
Definition of duodenitis
Duodenitis is defined as inflammation of the lining of the duodenum, the first portion of the intestinal tract.
Causes of duodenitis
Possible causes stress:
* Factors infectious by ingestion: eg people with alveolar pyorrhea
* Factors infectious for blood circulation: the viruses or bacteria that can cause infection anywhere in the body may also be responsible for a duodenitis (typhus, flu, pneumonia, etc.).
* Exogenous causes: food consumption irritants (mustard, pepper, etc..) Of the duodenal mucosa can cause gastro-duodenitis. Little chewed food or fatty foods.
* Snuff Abuse
* Alcohol abuse
* Medicinal chemists: they can irritate the duodenal mucosa
* Endogenous causes: our body can produce toxic substances due to different pathologies to be removed by the duodenal mucosa, gastric and intestinal irritate him (chronic uremia, uric acid, diabetes, poisons, burns, etc.).
* Allergic factors are substances that cause allergies become sensitized to the duodenal mucosa (mollusks, crustaceans, medicines, etc.).
* Other causes congestion of the duodenal mucosa by cardiac decompensation, or liver cirrhosis may induce venous stasis on the wall of the duodenum.
Medical Treatments and Natural Remedies for duodenitis
Since one is usually accompanied or duodenitis have the same causes gastritis, remedies can be very similar.
Medicine for the duodenitis with Homotoxicology - Homeopathy:
Duodenoheel (c), Nux vomica-Homaccord (ga), Mucosa comp. (a) Diarrheel (c) Erigotheel (a)
For more information see:
Gastritis. Natural Medicine Treatments
Gastroenteritis. Medical Symptoms and Natural Treatments
Treatment of disease with natural medicine