Mercurius sol. Homeopathy
Mercurius sol (mercury nitrate and ammonium)
Mercurius symptoms or pathogenesis of Solubilis
1 .- inflammation of mucous membranes.
- ENT: acute or chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, parotitis (mumps), ulceration, with abundant salivation, thick, viscous. Night sweats, extreme thirst despite the salivation, foul breath with yellowish white tongue where it retains the imprint of the teeth. Spills mucupurulentos greenish yellow that mimic the mucous membranes.
- Ocular: blefartitis, conjunctivitis, corneal ulceration.
- Tracheobronchitis: respiratory disease with mucopurulent expectoration, cough worse at night, Asthmatic bronchitis.
- Digestive: gingivitis, pyorrhea alveolodental, parodontosis, stomatitis and thrush. Acute diarrhea with tenesmus, colitis, ulcerocolitis, Rectocolitides.
- Genito-Urinary: cystitis with pyuria, urethritis, metritis with ulceration, interstitial nephropathy.
2 .- Neurological Syndrome: intentional tremor of the limbs and emotional consequences of fatigue, decreased motor.
3 .- mental disorders: agitation, carecterial instability, school difficulties of children.
General symptoms of Mercurius Solubilis: Your action is manifested mainly on mucosal respiratory, digestive, genito-urinary, renal parenchyma level with neurological syndromes and an action on the psyche. Also the aches and pains increase toward the afternoon and night, especially with the heat of the bed inclination to sweat hard on all of the head, without the sweat bring relief from ailments. Prostration, fatigue and pain in every bone, which pass easily inflammation with pus discharge and liquid, with debilitating sweat at night and toward morning. Especially rheumatic pains in limbs and joints, and especially at night.
Mercurius Solubilis: Aggravation: at night, with the damp cold, warmth of bed.
Mercurius Solubilis: Amelioration: With a moderate temperature and dry.
For more information on Homeopathy please visit:
Index of Materia Medica Homeopathy